Friday, July 21, 2006

Indoor shower, indoor sea

Ever since getting a chair for use in it, I've been having several showers a day. I'm telling myself it's solely for the purposes of keeping cool in this oppressive heat, as I haven't done any actual washing in there yet (neither my body nor the dishes). Several years have passed since I was obsessive about keeping clean. I would have several washes and baths a day, but that, thankfully, has been cut right down. Having a shower - quick, easy, economical - newly returned to my list of options is a mixed blessing. When the summer has stepped down from its pedestal - this is high summer indeed - I shall hopefully limit my showers to a morning and an evening, to clean my body, nothing more; and I shall continue with my midday baths, for the purpose of getting thoroughly clean. I look forward to it. Until then, keep clean, keep cool. I know I will!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home